For Our Fans
With the Taco Bell Application, you can purchase and pay in advance, skip our line, obtain access to new deals and offers, and more.
Application Features consist of:
- REDEEM REWARDS & OFFERS – Obtain special benefits and offers just available on the application.
- EARN POINTS – Make your tacos matter with our new beta benefits program. Downloads the Taco Bell application to begin gathering factors and making benefits.
- CUSTOMIZE FAVORITES – Please your yearnings any way you want by personalizing your favorite items such as tacos, burritos, and nachos.
- MOBILE ORDER & PAY AHEAD – Place your purchase and pay in advance, select your pick-up technique, let us know when you are here, and skip our line.
- TRACK YOUR ORDER – See when your purchase is being made and ready for you to enjoy.
- FAVORITE YOUR GO-TO MEAL – Conserve your best dish and quickly reorder with our “Fast Favorite” feature.
Taco Bell is an American-based chain of fast food dining establishments coming from Irvine, California, in 1962, by creator Glen Bell. Taco Bell is a subsidiary of Yum! Brand names, Inc. The dining establishments offer various Mexican-inspired foods that consist of tacos, burritos, quesadillas, nachos, uniqueness, and specialized items, together with a variety of “worth food selection” items.
Other Driver: McDonald’s
Since 2018, Taco Bell offers over 2 billion customers each year at 7,072 dining establishments, greater than 93 percent, owned and operated by independent franchisees and licensees.
PepsiCo bought Taco Bell in 1978, and later on rotated off its dining establishments department as Tricon Global Dining establishments, which later on changed its name to Yum! Brand names.